top of page
- Sat, Jun 03Virtual Event
- Book Discussion: The Menopause Myth: What Your Mother, Doctor, and Friends Haven't Shared About Life After 35Sun, Jun 11Virtual EventJun 11, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM EDTVirtual EventIAWH will host the joyful, knowledgeable, and exuberant Arianna Sholes Douglas, MD, FACOG, to help us excel at navigating menses to menopause. You're invited to our virtual conversation table - where everyone gets a word in about menopause and get questions answered!
- Multiple DatesSat, Sep 17WashingtonSep 17, 2022, 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM EDTWashington, 1900 Anacostia Dr, Washington, DC 20020, USAShoop Shoop, remember the sound of a hula hoop circling your middle, riding your hips? Turns out that hula hooping is good for strengthening your core, it offers a little bit of cardio, and you can burn up to 400 calories an hour just hooping around. Come hula hoop with us for your heart health.
- Multiple DatesThu, Jul 28Zoom Interactive MeetingJul 28, 2022, 6:00 PM – 8:15 PM EDTZoom Interactive MeetingYou are not alone. Many women find themselves providing care to a loved one or friend when something unexpected happens, or through the natural progression of a health condition. Care is often not a choice but what is needed. Join IAWH's interactive education and support program to give "strong."
- Fri, Feb 26Facebook Live Stream
- Sun, Feb 07IAWH Zoom platform
- Thu, Jan 28Facebook Live Stream
- Sat, Jan 23Facebook Live Stream
- Sun, Jan 10Facebook Live Stream
- Sun, Dec 13Zoom Event
- Fri, Dec 04Zoom Platform Event
- Sat, Nov 21Zoom Platform
- Sun, Nov 15Zoom Event
- Sat, Oct 24Zoom Meeting Platform
- Sun, Oct 18Zoom Meeting
- Sun, Sep 27Zoom Platform
- Sat, Sep 12Zoom Platform Meeting
- Sun, Jul 26Zoom Platform
Be the first to know about events, opportunities, and evidence-based information.
bottom of page