Sat, Jun 03|
IAWH Celebrates National Cancer Survivors Day: Hope, Solidarity, and Celebration of Life
Join IAWH and Friends for this virtual IAWH Saturday Morning Lounge event at 10 AM EST on June 3 as we commemorate our first annual National Cancer Survivors Day® - a day filled with inspiration, music and so much more!
Time & Location
Jun 03, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
About the Event
Join IAWH and Friends for this virtual IAWH Saturday Morning Lounge event at 10 AM EST on June 3 as we commemorate our first annual National Cancer Survivors Day® - a day filled with inspiration, music, and so much more!
Here’s a glimpse of what we’ve got planned:
- Prayer of Inspiration | Dr. Negleatha Johnson, International Recording Artist
- Meditation and Grounding | Purnima Sinha, Guided Meditation and Breathing Coach
- Song of Inspiration | Angela Somers, Theatre Director, Vocalist & Voice Coach
- Melanie A. Nix | Diagnosis To Destiny Inspirational Speaker Writer Storyteller Creator
- Perspective on Health and Wellness | Debra Rundles, RN, Oncology Navigator – a nurse with a ministry
- Movement Through Virtual Exercise | Purnima Sinha
- Sharing Your Story – An invitation to participants
- Music of Hope and Healing | Dr. Negleatha Johnson
- Giveaways and more surprises!
What does the National Cancer Survivors Day Foundation do?
The nonprofit NCSD Foundation supports hundreds of hospitals, support groups, and other cancer-related organizations that host NCSD events by providing free guidance, education, and networking. Through NCSD, the Foundation works to improve the quality of life for cancer survivors by educating the public on survivorship issues.
When you register you will receive future information about our upcoming events. IAWH will never sell or use your personal information, and it is used solely for our non-profit work.